Saturday, July 12, 2008

Of New Beginnings

How’s it hanging people?


(I’m assuming I do have readers; but I guess in reality no one ever does really.)


Quote of the week:


“Maybe you buy like, branded stuff and tell people that you buy fake ones.”


HAHA what the eff. You’re hilarious man, I can tell you that.


So what’s happened in the past week?


I’ve switched from over-using the word weird to strange. Yeah I know big deal yeah?


Hmmm let’s see.


Oh yeah I got into college. Like whoaaaa


My apartment’s pretty tiny, but it’s totally livable. My housemates are awesome. But I shudder to think if, and that’s a big if, the lift ever breaks down. I’d have to walk up like, 11 floors of stairs. Whoaaaa.


School’s great; my teachers are waaaaaaaaaaaay better than when I was in school. Save the odd awesome ones in school. I’m using the word awesome way too much.


Well-known, yet hard to believe fact: Students are poor. Nope, we can't have too much fun. Can't afford to. Unless of course you're rich to begin with.


My English and Econs teachers are way over the cool factor. Mr. M and Mr. Wise yeah. I think I’m gonna learn way a lot here. English is about the Nature of Evil. Dear me, the darkness of it all. My classes are all on the fourth floor, and my books are about 20 kgs. Yeah. I’ma get arm muscles man! And leg ones too, when I think about it.


Met a friend, Diane. Watched the sunrise together on the top floor of our college. It was wiiiicked.


My earphones are busted (again, what is this, like the 5th time?) .Tsk. I need my music.


Well a lot of things've happened and I was laughing the whole week. Assignments haven’t been piling up yet so I’m just chillin’ at the moment.


Oh yeah I think my grammar’s pretty bad. Gotta work on that.

No comments: