Saturday, September 20, 2008

Yasmin knows how to play Poker now! =D
And has ginrummy buddies! =DD
Liking it, liking it
Senang ada kawan2 suka berjudi ni
Haha

Had three tests this week;
and I'm pretty disappointed
I haven't been doing so well
and I think I'm stressing out way too much
which affects my performance
I should chill out sket, like before

My accounts marks fell
Dunno bout Math
Bombed my English
Arse.

Actually I tak bomb english la
got two marks off for my essay je
tapi objective taktau lagila
InsyaAllah, okay kot

Eh I am obsessed with Diane's aunt's cookies
it is like one of the nicest cookies I've ever tasted

Smalam went to play poker and chor tai ti!
won against Naiz in poker and once chor tai ti with RuiRui
(Although I suspect Naiz ada trick.)
tapi I'm chilling now, it's awesome =)
terima kaseh kawan2ku.

No comments: