Thursday, December 4, 2008

Break!

After 5 months of non-stop brainstorming!

Am I happy or what?

These past months have been taxing on my brain. I dug deep into my personal microchip to grasp the concept of this new learning method. I must say, I am more adapt to this than my eleven years of public education. the fact that I am allowed to speak out and have not been programmed has given my mind the chance to expand and take in more perspectives. I thought a lot, as I was allowed to have my own reasoning on things.

I am honored to have learned from such great individuals.

Miss Rowena Valberg, the ever hyper and happy teacher, thank you for giving me such undeserving high marks for Accounts. And I hardly think I'm such a great student in your class, though you may say so.

Mr. Moaz, who taught me Economics in a subjective manner, I appreciate the trouble you take for each one of your students. Your dedication is undoubtable. Taylor's is losing a great asset next year. Cheers to you, Mr. M.

Mr Jawad, you taught Advanced Functions in a different light. Appreciate the effort, thanks.

And lastly, Mr. Wise. The impact your classes have made for me will be everlasting. It's true what you say, "English is the most important thing that you will ever learn; for it shows you how it is to be human." I agree completely. This is the subject I am most passionate for, and you extracted so many ideas in me that I never even knew existed. I understand better now, thanks to you. I still have a long way to go, and I am hoping that, with your teaching in mind, I will go far. I have always wanted to be a writer. My flair for writing was ignited with your forcing of writing assignments. I would have gladly done more. You've pushed me harder, and I like the challenge. I am honored to have been an alumni of your class. Thank you, for being a teacher.

My friends; you guys are one of a kind. I love our lively debates; and the laughter. Thank you for making the semester extremely enjoyable. I am grateful to have been given the chance to meet all of you. See you next year, I cannot wait.

Onto my holidays;

I'm gonna sleep in and relax. Breathe in and out. Feel the sunlight, smell the rain, and stare at the beautiful lights of this sleepless city.

Caroline, I can't wait to spend time with you when you come over!

and;

I might be visiting a beautiful island on the north side sometime this month. ;)

Will update y'all soon.

No comments: