Saturday, December 13, 2008

So!
Yasmin went down to Penang for three days.
What did Yasmin get?
A few history and culture lectures, and great conversations with friends.
Just what Yasmin missed =)
Yasmin is superlatively complacent =D

Alright third person's just strange.

Qistina, Lina, Atiqah, Liani, you guys make my day =)Thanks for making the time for me.

And HANA my gosh randomness, I am so glad I met you (albeit accidentally) WE HAVE TONS OF CATCHING UP TO DO.

I've missed Penang a whole lot. I know I've made a good life here in KL, since my college friends are rockin', but well...

Just the familiar sight of the Penang harbour made me realize that at the back of my mind, this is my place. It's a rich city full of culture and soul, and it has a certain chicness to it. The old buildings restored, the vast sea... It's breathtaking.

=) I love Penang.

On another note;

I've realized that my music taste has started to regress. I'm going back to jazz and classics. Jamie Cullum, Stacey Kent, Nat King Cole and Edith Piaf appeal to me now. Oh, and Colbie Caillat too.

Lovely, lovely.

I'm beginning to enjoy my holidays now. Really reading a book, really listening to music, rather than just skipping over the tracks and skimming the pages. I love my little e.e. cummings book. And I'm starting on Sylvia Plath's autobiography now, should be an interesting read.

Hope all of you are enjoying your holidays too. =)

No comments: