Friday, June 19, 2009

Lately my head's been kinda funny.

I don't really get why.

Maybe I'm going through like a withdrawal process, where I know I should start detaching myself with certain people;

My family and friends especially.

I've always thought of myself as someone independent. I wasn't especially vulnerable. Spiteful, maybe.

Now I'm not so sure anymore.

Morrie Schwartz told Mitch Albom to give in to emotions fully, let it seep into the soul wholly, and then let go completely. That, he says, is the perfect antidote to combat fear.

But is fear the accurate emotion that I'm feeling right now?

Possibly, possibly.

Or it could just be that time of the month again.

1 comment:

WDK_econ101 said...

Hi. My name is Naiz. We met during BTN. Remember? I sat next to you on the bus. Yea well I just wanted to say hi. Sorry if Im late abit. Meant to call you the day after BTN finished. Just wanted to let you know Im happily rowing on this boat...

Ok.Thats all i can get in for now.til next time we meet gorgeous.Bye.Woof woof woof woof!