Monday, July 13, 2009

You wanna make fires and get Norwegian Wood with me

I like Lady Gaga, Alphabeat, Mr. Hudson and Julian Perretta =D. It's strange to find myself thinking that our pop music is evolving, yet rock remains relatively static and mundane. I can't name one modern rock band I can listen to all day long. Grammatics, I think, is the only band that's a little different from all the other trash. And it's indie, not rock =/

So what have I been doing these days?

I really don't know, but I've been busy =/

My grandma's been making me stock up on all these traditional Malay clothes. They're beautiful, but how am I supposed to fit them in my suitcase and still keep within the 20 kg limit? =(

I is sad.

Yesterday my sis and I were walking along Ampang Park and the haze was nuts. More toxic than that Britney song.

=(

Life's been good, only a few weeks left to go peeps =)

Spend time with the family and stay healthy.

No comments: